Thursday, March 20, 2008

This Present Life

Let's start out with the premise that Jesus Christ is alive! You see, the good news is not that He was alive, but that He IS alive!

My name is Christopher Taylor and Jesus Christ is my life. This is NOT a doctrinal statement; it is fact. I am a lawyer whose heart has been captivated and stolen away by my precious redeemer and creator. I have not one iota of righteousness that He does not produce within me. In fact, Jesus (Himself) lives within me and is constantly at work to transform me into His likeness. For Christians, eternal life is experienced presently. Not pie in the sky when you die, but really knowing and experiencing Him in the now. This, friends, is what the bible calls the gospel!

I intend to use this blog to express and record His life as it (He) plays out over the coming months and years. You see, He is alive and I fully expect Him to show up and populate these pages through life experiences, answered prayer, pictures, scripture, brokenness, and unexplainable (and undeserved) love and goodness. How do I know that Jesus Christ is alive? Just watch as He reveals Himself in future posts. I have no doubt that He will.

1 comment:

Rishi said...

I am unbelievably excited about this blog!

Always know you will have at least one reader.