Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun at Floyd Casey



Thanks to Rishi for taking this great picture of our sons playing on the turf at Floyd Casey Stadium. Just prior to the picture being taken, Ben and Ellis had tackled me to the ground and the photo shows them taunting me and keeping me from getting up off the turf. Thanks also to my dad for going with us and siding with me in who should start for Baylor at QB next year. His name is Robert Griffin and even though he is a freshman, he looked fantastic and should be the starter for the next four years. We don't care what Rishi says, do we dad? We all agreed that the Bears looked better than years past; not great, just better. By far the best part was being with our boys and watching them have a terrific time. Ben and Ellis are so different, but so much fun in their own way. Lots of laughs and lots of joy! Thanks boys!

4 comments:

hoesayfina said...

Great picture. Great fun. I know Ben really enjoyed himself too. -m

Danny said...

Thanks for letting Poppa go along. It was great to see the Bears new look, but enjoyed more Ben and Ellis having such a good time

Danny said...

Thanks for allowing Poppa to go along. It was great to see the Bears new look, but enjoyed more watching Ben and Ellis have so much fun

Anonymous said...

I think you make a great point about Ben and Ellis being different, yet close (and fun).